Get advice directly from US Universities
and increase your chance of acceptance!
CAP Virtual College Fair is the perfect opportunity to be in direct contact with American universities and learn more about the opportunities they offer, as well as ask questions about how to improve your application!
To have the best experience, we recommend you to:
– Be a High School student or have a son/daughter enrolled in High School;
– Have an intermediate level of English;
– Keep up with the WhatsApp group for the access links.
GET TO KNOW
OUR GUEST UNIVERSITIES
- Day 1 – October 3rd:
- 5h to 5h30 – School of Art Institute of Chicago
- 5h40 to 6h10 – Georgia Tech University
- 6h20 to 6h50 – University of Notre Dame
- Day 2 – October 4th:
- 5h to 5h30 – Texas Tech University
- 5h40 to 6h10 – Tufts University
- 6h20 to 6h50 – Swarthmore College
- Day 3 – October 5th:
- 5h to 5h30 – University of Florida
- 5h40 to 6h10 – Pomona College
- 6h20 to 6h50 – University of Rochester
No, the CAP Virtual College Fair is open to everyone, we even recommend that your parents or legal guardians also participate.
The event will be entirely in English; therefore, we recommend that you have at least an intermediate proficiency level.
No, the CAP Virtual College Fair is completely FREE, both to register and to participate in the event activities. All you have to do is register!
Yes! This year CAP Virtual College Fair will have a different format and will have new universities present.
No, the event will be completely online. The access links will be available to those who complete their registration.
Yes, so don’t miss your chance to register as soon as possible!
The College Advising Program is a mentoring program that prepares Brazilian High School students to have a solid and competitive application to universities in the USA. Our team specializes in the application process and guides students throughout each step.
Beyond the regular activities of the program, we promote events, such as the Debate Boot Camp, Admission Workshop, and CAP Virtual College Fair, that improve the abilities and broaden the knowledge of the participants, increasing their performance as students and favoring their applications.